Google's Leaked Quality Rater Handbook
7 Helpful SEO Ranking Tips
Originally Published: November 1, 2011
What Is The Quality Rater Handbook?
1. Google Uses Several Levels Of "Relevance"
2. If There Is More Than One Meaning, Google Chooses The Most Popular
3. Relevant Web Pages Can Still Be Spam
- hidden text or links
- sneaky redirects through several URLs
- rotating destination domains
- keyword stuffing
- unrelated pay per click (PPC) ads
- copied or scraped content and PPC ads
- feeds with PPC ads
- doorway pages
- copied message boards with no other page content
- fake search pages with PPC ads
- fake blogs with PPC ads
- thin affiliate sites that only exist to make money
- lack of original content
- pure PPC pages with little to no content
- parked domains
4. Some Search Results Are "Vital" For Google
5. Google Distinguishes Between Three Search Query Types
6. Relevant Pages Must Be Error Free, In The Right Language And Targeted
7. Some Search Queries Are Automatically Local
Copyright by Axandra GmbH, publishers of SEOProfiler, a
complete SEO software solution.
All product names, copyrights and trademarks mentioned in this newsletter are owned by their
respective trademark and copyright holders.
Site Promotion Articles Indexes: