Spelling Mistakes And Your Google Ranking
Better Spelling Signals Quality To Google
Originally Published: October 11, 2011
Is It Really Important To Avoid Spelling Mistakes?
Which Quality Signals Are Checked By Google?
- Does the article have spelling, stylistic, or factual errors?
- How much quality control is done on content?
- Is the content mass-produced by or outsourced to a large number of creators, or spread across a large network of sites, so that individual pages or sites don't get as much attention or care?
- Was the article edited well, or does it appear sloppy or hastily produced?
- Does the article contain insightful analysis or interesting information that is beyond obvious?
- Would you expect to see the article in a printed magazine, encyclopedia or book?
- Are the pages produced with great care and attention to detail vs. less attention to detail?
- Does the article have an excessive amount of ads that distract from or interfere with the main content?
- Are the articles short, unsubstantial, or otherwise lacking in helpful specifics?
- Does the article describe both sides of a story?
- Does the article provide a complete or comprehensive description of the topic?
Google Ranking & Spelling Conclusions
Copyright by Axandra GmbH, publishers of SEOProfiler, a
complete SEO software solution.
All product names, copyrights and trademarks mentioned in this newsletter are owned by their
respective trademark and copyright holders.
Site Promotion Articles Indexes: